Clan NBK
Please Login To View Our Forums
Clan NBK
Please Login To View Our Forums
Clan NBK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Born Killers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
REMEMBER TO KEEP RECRUITING
ANY PS3 EVENTS THAT GET CARRIED ON HERE WILL GET YOU BANNED
If You Have Any Issues Please Message A Commander or General.
All Mods Read The New Thread In Leader's Section, Thanks.
Latest topics
» From RAGE GAMING
New News To Me. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:10 pm by Alcamz

» BF3 Dice Dev gunz
New News To Me. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm by Alcamz

» shorty's back for good
New News To Me. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 am by Morti Volpe

» Defiance. (MUST WATCH)
New News To Me. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 am by tallulie

» For Anyone who is/was a fan of Hutch. (Machinima Director)
New News To Me. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 am by Zhe Wolf

» Commanders vote
New News To Me. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:51 am by Morti Volpe

» Natural Born Killers HoF
New News To Me. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 am by Morti Volpe

» Shorty's intro
New News To Me. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 pm by Morti Volpe

» NBK Gamertags
New News To Me. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm by tallulie

shorty's back for good
New News To Me. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:32 am by 2shorty7
ive been gone for over a month ive been working on credit recovery packets and vacation but im back now

Comments: 1
NBK Gamertags
New News To Me. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 am by Doctor NBK
Here you will find the gamertags of members of NBK.

Username - Gamertag - Times Zone - Main Games(MW3, BF3, Black Ops, HALO

Commanders

Keebler - IXI EMOSEWA IXI- EST MW3 BO bf3 halo reach
Morti Volpe - v Jinxx - EST - Halo Reach, Mw2, Mw3, and BO
General

Flooky - Zx Flooky xX - GMT - MW3, BF3, Black Ops
Wolf - Zhe Wolf - GMT - CoD, Halo, Fallout

Clan Advisor

DragoonMS2278 - DragoonMS2278 …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 18
Ranks of NBK
New News To Me. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 am by Friday
Here are the ranks in the clan:

Commander: The clan leaders and the highest ranking members.

General: The Generals are Second-in-Command/Assistant Leaders in the clan. They are the Head Moderators and it is their job to accept or deny recruits into the clan. They should also make sure that the Lieutenants are doing their jobs correctly.

Lieutenant: Moderators in the clan. It is the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 4
Rules and Expectations
New News To Me. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 am by Keebler
Rules and Expectations

These Rules were set down to ensure no problems will occur on this website or in the forums. They will be followed unless otherwise stated by a commander. All punishments to these rules will be decided by the commander; the max punishment to be IP/Site ban and expulsion from the clan.

1) Under no circumstances do you harass or intimidate any members of this site or clan.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
chat
ChatBox

New News To Me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morti Volpe
Founder
Founder
Morti Volpe

New News To Me. Empty
PostSubject: New News To Me.   New News To Me. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 pm

New News To Me. 0d26ae7074

Anonymous targets Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg after new Activision game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 portrays Anonymous as the enemy.

A recently released trailer for the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 video game portrays Anonymous hacktivists as cyber terrorists and an enemy of the people. The trailer, released Tuesday, May 1, is creating quite a stir because of the negative portrayal of Anonymous.

IBT reports:

Included in the trailer is a single shot of an unidentified person wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, the unofficial symbol of Anonymous, shown while the narrator explains that "the enemy can be anywhere and can be anyone."

Anonymous has greeted the news that they are to be the villains in the new Call of Duty game with humor and a lust for vengeance. Already Anonymous has “doxed” (released the personal information of) Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg via AnonPaste. The following is an excerpt from that paste:

So Activision Why you done goofed? We are not the enemy but, well you want it you got it.
Eric Hirshberg DOX. #OpPirateAllActivision

We Are Antisec.
We Are Antis3curityops.
We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
Dear Eric.
What ever did you think?
Expect us.

In addition to the dox of Activision CEO Hirshberg, the release also mentions “#OpPirateAllActivision” which may foreshadow some rough seas ahead for Activision in the near future.

The following is a sample of posts found in Facebook streams associated with Anonymous on Wednesday, May 2:

Anonymous If #Anonymous are the bad guys in CoD how will it be an FPS (first person shooter) anymore? We do nawt fight with gunz. We haz lazerz 4 dat.Anonyops So... if Anonymous is the bad guy in the new Black Ops... How do you win the game? You can't kill an idea.

Anonymous via Anonymous Revolution Via: AntiSec.

>Activision hires THE OLIVER NORTH.>Oliver North sets Anonymous as the bad guys.>Oliver North did Iran-Contras weapons deal.>Oliver North is almost solely responsible for crack and cocaine in the united states due to the Iran-Contra deals during the 80's.>How many people were killed directly or indirectly 'cause of Oliver North?>So a Corrupt Gov. official is setting up Anonymous as the bad guys>Cue PR scandal shitstorm for Activision.>MFW We see this.>Eric deserves his Dox. http://snipurl.com/23bsv9j> make sure they hear your voice.>AntiS3curityOPS.

Anonymous via AntiSec. ‎"Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg why o why do you try to make a psyop to make Anonymous seem like the "bad guys"?Okay.Here is his dox.Eric you've don goofed.Eric Hirshberg dox: http://snipurl.com/23bsv9j Show him our love #OpPirateAllActivisionAntiS3curityOPS."

Black Ops 2 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5PZGb3OyQ

Anonymous response:

Greetings fellow users. It has come to our attention that Activision entertainment company used our collective as a bad example to other players all over the world. Selected company presented us as a terrorist group with plans to hijack planes and others. This is our reply to the selected company Activision: We are not terrorists, we are fighters for freedom in every aspect of meaning. However, if you want to present us in that way we will need to take action against your company and online servers. We will hijack military system and use valid date to control over the parameter. We will deface your online game servers and make damage of millions of dollars to your company. This act will show you how serious our collective us, and that we will protect any human who calls himself Anonymous. The time has come to expand our collective. It is time to take steps on streets, protest and other public actions in order to bring one step to mission and create a public team who will proceed with the mission. Again this is the act of all of us who share the same idea and mission. To others, our message is continue to share data, links and other protest space. That is all steps to one great plan, a final mission that will free the system form potential threats. So you can see, we are all one team, Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Activision, expect us

Anonymous video response: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti3K0vbMCNc
Back to top Go down
Seph

New News To Me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New News To Me.   New News To Me. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 am

inb4 BO2 PrivateServers
░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
█░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
█░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░█▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░█░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▀▀░▄█▀▄░░░░
░░░░░▄▀░▀▄▀▀███▀▀▄▀░▀▄░░
░░░░░█░░░░▀▄▀░▀▄▀░▄░░█░░
░░░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░░
░░░░░█░█░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀█░░█░░
░░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░▄██▄▄▀░░
░░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░████░░░░
░░░░░███▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▀░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀░▄░▀▀▀█░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░
Back to top Go down
Morti Volpe
Founder
Founder
Morti Volpe

New News To Me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New News To Me.   New News To Me. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 pm

So who's still getting Black Ops 2? :3
Back to top Go down
Doctor NBK

Doctor NBK

New News To Me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New News To Me.   New News To Me. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

I had heard of this, find it quite amusing really, and i am GIR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New News To Me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New News To Me.   New News To Me. Empty

Back to top Go down

New News To Me.
Page 1 of 1